Manjit

My photo
Zaikabharat brings you the authentic taste of India with mouthwatering, simple, and easy recipes. Cooking relieves stress for me, provides with an opportunity to be creative, boost my mood, and brings back wonderful memories of my mom's kitchen. I have been a culinary part-time instructor for several years in addition to my professional careers as a cancer research scientist, an educator, a healthcare administrator, and a community leader. I have done several cooking demos, TV shows, and I still continue to do so. I would like to share my cooking adventure through this blog and hope you enjoy these recipes.

Sunday, November 29, 2020

Mixed Fruit Jam

 



Ingredients:

2 peeled chopped apples

2 peeled chopped bananas

2 cup mixed berry blend (strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, raspberries)

1/2 cup peeled chopped pineapple

1 cup sugar

1/2 tablespoon lemon juice

Preparation:

Add all fruits in a blender and blend it to puree.

Take a pan and add puree mixture in a pan.

Add sugar and stir the puree.

On a medium flame cook puree until it thickens.

Add lemon juice and stir well.

Let it cool until Jam thickens.

Transfer Jam into a clean glass jar.

Store in a refrigerator.

Serve this easy yummy homemade fruit jam with bread of your choice or any dessert.

You can use combination of fruits for Jam and very is healthy.


No comments: